[c-nsp] Duplicate IP add on CAt6509

Alaerte.Vidali at nokia.com Alaerte.Vidali at nokia.com
Mon Feb 12 11:00:37 EST 2007

Hum,,,Dave, I followed the replies you received and I agree that it can
be loop. But I have seem this problem without loop. If you did search
for loop on your network and did not find, maybe your case is similar to
the one I faced.

The configuration I troubleshoot is similar to yours, but it was native
version.
Anyway, here is the final solution for your analysis and verify if it
apply to your case:
The solution was migrate to SXF5 and from Cisco Compliant MST to IEEE
Compliant. After these actions problem was solved.

Are you using Cisco compliant MST?
Do you have non default HSRP parameters?
Do you have high number of HSRP groups?

Regards,
Alaerte