[c-nsp] PIX ACL strange characters

robbie.jacka at regions.com robbie.jacka at regions.com
Thu Feb 15 13:17:50 EST 2007

There was at one point a bug regarding not being able to remove specific
'remark' lines from PIX ACLs. I know it affected 6.3(1), and I think it may
have affected some versions of 7.x. This may also have something to do with
it.
--
robbie

             "Church, Chuck"
             <cchurch at multimax
             Sent by:                  "Peter Hicks"
             cisco-nsp-bounces         <peter.hicks at poggs.co.uk>,
             @puck.nether.net          <cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net>
                                                                        cc

             02/15/2007 11:45                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: [c-nsp] PIX ACL strange
                                       characters

Did you try copying and pasting that character in?

    - I was able to copy and paste that character just now.

Chuck