[c-nsp] Cat3750 to Netgear GSM7224

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Wed Feb 21 16:18:54 EST 2007

James,

	I have some Netgear GSM7224s connected to Cisco equipment - Not
specifically the 3750, but I've used 2950s and 7500s w/ GEIPs without
any problems.

> However, if wiring isn't the problem, is anyone aware of any
> interoperability issues between these two models (or vendors in general)
> that might be biting me here? Any clues or pointers would be helpful.

You've tried looping the switches back into themselves to verify the
SFPs work, right?

BTW, I've had no issues using Cisco SFPs in Netgear hardware.

David