[c-nsp] Cisco SSG - tcp redirect

Nick Thompson Nick.Thompson at multibandusa.com
Thu Feb 22 10:59:13 EST 2007

This is correct.  Here is a working example of what I use for the
tcp-redirect portion:

ssg tcp-redirect
 server-group UNAUTH_USER
  server <ip address> <port>
 !
 redirect unauthenticated-user to UNAUTH_USER

Also remember that the server you redirect to must be on a separate
interface from your SSG uplink interface, and may not be on your SSG
downlink interface.

Thanks.

Nick Thompson