[c-nsp] DCEF and NBAR

Gert Doering gert at greenie.muc.de
Fri Feb 23 11:59:10 EST 2007

Hi,

please don't take questions to private mail where the answer might be
useful for other folks (and the archives!) as well.

So I'm taking this back to the list.

On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 09:46:37AM -0700, Networkers wrote:
> Hi Gert, any ideas on a good code rev to run for 7507's that has sso mode in
> it?

As far as I understand, 12.2S on 7500 is generally considered an
"accident".

12.0S is supposed to be quite stable and well matured (even if it has no
IPv6 on 7200 and 7500).  Whether it has SSO or not - I can't say off-hand,
but I'm sure feature navigator can - http://www.cisco.com/go/fn

We have sent our last 7500 to its well-desearved router heaven half a
year ago, so I haven't been keeping track on "what works and what doesn't"
on that platform.

gert
                                                           //www.muc.de/~gert/
fax: +49-89-35655025                        gert at net.informatik.tu-muenchen.de