[c-nsp] BGP and load balancing... kinda

Joseph Jackson JJackson at aninetworks.com
Fri Feb 23 23:59:38 EST 2007

You will have to do it on  your own.  BGP by itself won't adjust for
delay or link usage.
One thing you would want to look at is OER
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_white_pa
per09186a008022dbfa.shtml

Its designed just for your issue in mind and you won't have to buy some
appliance to do the magic for ya.

Joseph