[c-nsp] Cisco ACE?

Tom Sands tsands at rackspace.com
Sun Feb 25 11:07:51 EST 2007

He also have several deployed in production with a few bugs so far.  We
have them deployed in both HA and non setups.  The major issues so far
is random failover, and the truncating of configs when upgrading code.

By in large it is (or will be) superior to the CSS and CSM, but there
are some kinks being worked out right now.

Tom Sands
Chief Network Engineer
Rackspace Managed Hosting
(210)447-4391