[c-nsp] FWSM - status unknown

szilard csordas redmond at freemail.hu
Tue Feb 27 13:29:00 EST 2007

No, it is 6509.

rgs,
Szilard

"Todd, Douglas M." <DTODD at PARTNERS.ORG> írta:

> Is this being slotted in a 6513?

CLI
> > and see if you get any messages in the c6k's syslog at all -
> > I *think* I might
> > >have seen something similar once in the lab when i was
exceeding the
> > power budget for the existing power supply - but it is not sure.
> >
> > >Another thing would be to try reseating into another slot, and if
you
> > have the possibility - check the module in some other chassis.
> >
> > > This version should be OK with sup720 and FWSM.
> >
> > >cheers,
> > >andrew
> >

> > On Mon, 26 Feb 2007, szilard csordas wrote:
> >
> > > As far as I know even with the unsupported chassis, at
> > least the type
> > > of the module has to be recognized,but it won't work.
> > > I dont't know either the hardware nor the software version
> > of the FWSM
> > > because it's status is  unknown.
> > >
> > > We also tried to connect a console cable to the internal
> > RJ45 port, to
> > > see what happens during the boot. It was totally blank. We
> > tried speed
> > > 19200 as well on the console.
> > >
> > > Thank you,
> > > Szilard
> > >

> > > Router#sh mod
> > > Mod Ports Card Type                              Model
> >         Serial No.
> >

> The information transmitted in this electronic communication is
intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may
retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error,
please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly
dispose of this information.