[c-nsp] speed tests (netperf on 2821)

Mark Rogaski wendigo at pobox.com
Tue Feb 27 15:02:34 EST 2007

An entity claiming to be Piotr Nowacki (piotr.nowacki at interia.pl) wrote:
: Hi,
: Are there any tools on CISCO gears that let you to measure path
: throughput (kind of netperf) where you can specify the source ip of the connection (like extended ping )?
: Is it possible to do "copy flash ftp" specifying source ip of the connection ?
: I need this traffic to go through my vpn tunnel terminated on the same router
: Regards
: Peter
:

I was going back through some old email, hence the delay.

The best tool is TTCP.  But, do _not_ use it on a production box ... it is
very CPU intensive.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/471/ttcp.html

Mark

--
[] Mark Rogaski        |    I think there is a world market