[c-nsp] Full called number

Ian MacKinnon ian.mackinnon at lumison.net
Wed Feb 28 07:41:48 EST 2007

Gideon Le Grange wrote:
> Good day
>
> I have a Cisco AS5300 with some primary rate ISDN lines. A minor
> problem is that
> when a call comes in (voice or data), the box only picks up the last
> four digits of the
> number, for example 1234 rather than the full 10-digit number
> 0115551234.
> (Under, amongst other places, 'show isdn active').
>
> Can anybody tell me if this is something I can adjust on the box, or
> is this a function
> of ISDN that needs to be solved Telco side? The AS5300 is running 12.3
> (19), the PRI
> lines are net5 (Euro) ISDN.

I <think> this will be all your telco is sending.
Use debug q931 to see the incoming messages.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Any
offers or quotation of service are subject to formal specification.
Errors and omissions excepted.  Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Lumison, nplusone or lightershade ltd.
presence of viruses.  Lumison, nplusone and lightershade ltd accepts no

Virus scanned by Lumison.