[c-nsp] DC Powered Box

Joe Freeman joe at netbyjoe.com
Wed Feb 28 14:01:11 EST 2007

MBX Systems (http://www.mbx.com) put together some dc powered servers for me
recently that were very well priced compared to dc powered offerings from
the likes of IBM or HP.

My specific requirements were for DC power, 3.0Ghz processor or better, 2G
DRAM, 360G available drive space in a raid 0 configuration (with hardware
raid). Video wasn't that big a deal to me as I'm running these headless,
with FC6 on them currently.

Joe