[c-nsp] Pix FOS

Tony Varriale tvarriale at comcast.net
Tue Jan 2 17:48:56 EST 2007

My experience has been:

7.0x is purty good.
7.1x is a train wreck
7.2x better than 7.1x but a few unadressed issues that are still lingering.

Just FYI, if you are running OSPF with 7.0x, there is a bug on high CPU
utilization.  I have 1 customer running 10ish mbps thru 515Es on 7.0x with
OSPF and I'll take the high cpu over the 7.1 and 7.2 bugs.

Multiple handfuls of customers went back to 7.0x.  I've purty much stopped
recommending anything other than 7.0x unless it's a really basic config or
the customer just has to have it <puts away shiny new toy>.

tv