[c-nsp] 2970 turns into a hub for a few moments

Vincent De Keyzer vincent at dekeyzer.net
Wed Jan 3 06:00:40 EST 2007

OK, the story goes on.

This morning, we switched the firewalls back on with "spanning-tree portfast
trunk", and they went up fine (contrary to what always happened until now).

So everything looked good, but after a while a wireless AP went down and
back up, which triggered TCNs and problem occurred again.

So it really seems that the PFs somehow amplify the effect of TCs (because I
now see that there have been TCs while the PFs were off, and everything went
fine).

Weird. I need to talk to the PF guy again.

Vincent