[c-nsp] Multiple VRF Question

Shakeel Ahmad shakeelahmad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 13:24:46 EST 2007

In a lab scenario we have following design (Hub-Spoke VPN)

    CE(HUB)----PE---P----P----PE-----CE(SPOKE1)
                                           |-------CE(SPOKE2)

Both Spoke sites are connected to a same interface on PE(Spoke) router. Now
requirement is to create 2 VPN's - actually 2 different VPNs between 1 HUB &
2 Spoke.

1-1 VPN is working perfectly fine , as per my study we can only associate
single VRF to a physical interface - can someone give any idea how will i
assign RD to spoke2 packets...(if it was a seperate interface , it was easy
just another VRF on a seperate interface)

thanks in advance.

Shakeel Ahmad