[c-nsp] FWSM span question

Tassos Chatzithomaoglou achatz at forthnet.gr
Fri Jan 5 06:49:24 EST 2007

Hi barney,

According to your output, you're monitoring all six ports (3/1-6) of the fwsm, which means you're capturing both inside/outside
traffic. So i guess it's normal what you're seeing.

Maybe you should try "set span 99 1/5" (use vlan instead of ports), but i don't know if generally it's possible to monitor this
kind of traffic.

--
Tassos