[c-nsp] VPDn + DHCP Lease Logic of Cisco

Tejal Shah stejal at TechMahindra.com
Fri Jan 5 06:32:57 EST 2007

Hello

I have 7200 VXR using as PPPoE NAS for broadbanc customer.

I have configured VPDN to allow access via PPPoE and using DHCP of 7200.

I have defied the ip pool and all the user are getting IP from that
pool.

I want to understand the logic of allocation IP address to PPPoE user as
I found that if user disconnect and connect immdly then he/she will get
the same IP and if he/she connect  after  few hours he/she will get diff
IP.

Can we change the IP allocation to route-robin ?

Thanks and Regards

Tejal Shah

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer: