[c-nsp] Throughput between 3560 and Motorola's wireless link.

omar parihuana omar.parihuana at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 16:52:09 EST 2007

Hi List,

Recently, we've put in production a Motorola's wireless point-to-point link
(about 10km) in both sides a Catalyst 3560 has been installed (also a
802.1qhas been configured), I would like to meter the link performance
(max
throughput) Motorola's datasheet say 20Mbps. How can I test the max
throughput using the switches? Are there any commands for testing? Any
special software? an Unix box maybe?

Thanks for suggestions!

Rgds.

--