[c-nsp] VWIC-2MFT-E1 for 3640 NAS

Sumiya sumiya at micom.mng.net
Tue Jan 9 04:32:33 EST 2007

Dear All,

I wanted  to use 3640 with VWIC-2MFT-E1 (on 2E2F) and NM-30DM as NAS access server. I tied  ISDN PRI signalling for E1 trunk to PSTN.

I configired
!
isdn switch-type primary-net5
!
controller E1 1/1
 framing NO-CRC4
There is no option to configure "pri-group 0 timeslot 1-31".
CAN I use VWIC-2MFT-E1 for call switching  to modem?
!
Additional Information.

I tested on the  following IOSs.
c3640-i-mz.124-1a.bin
c3640-js-mz.123-1.bin
c3640-is-mz.123-17.bin

sh ver- section

2 FastEthernet/IEEE 802.3 interface(s)
2 Channelized E1/PRI port(s)
DRAM configuration is 64 bits wide with parity disabled.
32768K bytes of processor board System flash (Read/Write)

Please help me "Is It possilbe that VWIC-2MFT-E1 can be used to switch the calls to NM-30DM modem?".

Thanks,
Bataa
sumiya at micom.mng.net