[c-nsp] Serial T1/E1 Card

William willay at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 05:24:30 EST 2007

None of the error counters have incremented on our side (I don't have
access to the other router :/ )

We are maxing out on incoming data, outgoing data is hardly anything!
Sadly all of the networks I'm dealing with are private so even if a
nice person started a server for me I wouldnt be able to contact it :)