[c-nsp] Cisco Wireless WPA2 + RSA ACE Server + AD possible?

Chris Serafin chris at chrisserafin.com
Tue Jan 9 15:16:23 EST 2007

I have a client that wants to use WPA2 authenticated to the Windows
Active Directory and also has an RSA ACE Server. The goal os to provide
802.1x security with these 3 devices. I am NOT looking to USE the RSA
tokens for this, only the underlying RSA RADIUS service to authenticate
clients. Is this possible or do I also need a ACS server?

The alternative is to use Wireless WPA2 + AD + Windows IAS RADIUS.

Thanks for any comments,

Chris Serafin
Security Engineer
chris at chrisserafin.com <mailto:chris at chrisserafin.com>