[c-nsp] NAT & Protocol FIXUP

Tim Jackson jackson.tim at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 15:54:26 EST 2007

IOS 12.2(8)T has support for a NAT "fixup" for SIP, although in the past I
have not had much success with it, nor the Pix fixup. But by default it's
turned on in newer releases, but the complete synatax is in the url below.
See:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1839/products_feature_guide09186a0080087d43.html

12.4(2)T has some media path optimizations supposedly, but I have no
experience using these. See:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6441/products_feature_guide09186a00804ab646.html

--
Tim