[c-nsp] DHCP Pool OIDs

Kurt Bales kwbales at kwbales.net
Tue Jan 16 17:48:13 EST 2007

Hey Guys,

I have been searching for the answer to this for a while, and am yet to find
an answer. Is there some SNMP OID that I can poll to check the various
output of "show ip dhcp pool" and "show ip dhcp conflicts" ?

I have had one or two occasions where DHCP pools have filled rather quickly
(say sitting on 80% for a while, then jump to 100% all of a sudden), so I am
looking for an automated way to keep an eye on this, as well as alerting me
as to when I need to assign more address space to a given router.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Kurt Bales