[c-nsp] Help with old POSIP card

Bill Wichers billw at waveform.net
Thu Jan 18 14:46:05 EST 2007

A tech called me from the carrier this morning and said "we had a
maintenance window that affected that circuit". They neglected to mention
that to me at the time I called in the trouble ticket though...

Turns out that one of the connectors is also a little loose but still
works, so I'm blaming it on the carrier's maintenance window, but
replacing the POSIP blade anyway. I was hoping to hold off replacing the
blade since that entire router is scheduled to be replaced in the next few
months anyway.

     -Bill

> What are you connected to? Definately clean the fibers and the ports.
>
> Aaron
>
> On 1/18/07, Michael K. Smith - Adhost <mksmith at adhost.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello Bill:
>>
>> > I have an old POSIP-OC3-50-SM blade giving some wierd errors... Can
>> > anyone
>> > help me to interpret the output (I'm afraid the blade might be dead):
[snip]