[c-nsp] 7500 to 7600 upgrades

Roland Dobbins rdobbins at cisco.com
Thu Jan 18 18:24:34 EST 2007

On Jan 18, 2007, at 2:57 AM, david.ponsdesserre at uk.bnpparibas.com wrote:

> We have a project to upgrade 4 of our (old !! ) 7500s to 7600s . I was
> wondering if anyone had some experience on that ?

Be sure that you read the documentation on cisco.com regarding the
differences between NetFlow on the 7600 and other platforms
(irrelevant if you aren't using or aren't planning on using NetFlow,
of course), and also the differences in ACL construction for
optimized hardware ACL processing (do a search on '7600 lou').

Roland Dobbins <rdobbins at cisco.com> // 408.527.6376 voice

                     Technology is legislation.

                         -- Karl Schroeder