[c-nsp] [Fwd: 7206VXR HW config questions.]

Rick Martin rick.martin at arkansas.gov
Thu Jan 18 19:37:12 EST 2007

 We are moving our (~15) 7200's to NPE-G1 due to the fact that the NPE
300's that we are currently running are "end of support" as of December
31 2006. I would suspect the NPE 400 will not be too far behind it. Of
course at twice the cost I can understand your reluctance to move up to
the G1. It appears that the NPE-400 will provide all of the performance
you will need for the current application.

rick