[c-nsp] 2 locations, 2 ISPs, 2 ASAs, configuration confusion

Winders, Timothy A twinders at southplainscollege.edu
Fri Jan 19 11:04:06 EST 2007

Yes!  Thank you, Adam.  This is exactly the information I need.

Some more questions...

Are your PIX's running in failover mode with each other?
Do you run routed or transparent mode?

What is the "conditional BGP functionality"?  Can you send me the
configuration settings for that?

I *can* forego the ASR requirement, if that's what it will take.  As
long as we can have the redundant connections and as long as we can set
it up so that if the internet network breaks the two sites can connect
to each other through the Internet, then this will fullfill the rest of
my requirements.

Do you have physical and logical diagrams of these network connections
available?

Tim Winders | Associate Dean of Information Technology | South Plains
College