[c-nsp] High CPU load from loose TE tunnels

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Tue Jan 23 12:19:57 EST 2007

What code?

The CEF scanner is gone in later code. We moved it to an entirely event
driven architecture.

A sh ip cef events might help explain what the scanner is trying to
do. It's a bit more complicated with MPLS enabled because some of
the MPLS code can make callbacks to the CEF scanner even though it's
not CEF at all.

debug mpls lfib cef|enc|adj might tell the answer if that's what it
is.

Rodney