[c-nsp] RPS 675 question

Brad Beck brad at bradbeck.net
Tue Jan 23 14:14:33 EST 2007

Does anyone here have operational experience with the RPS675?  I'm working on a design and would like to use this device, but am nervous about the installation guide statement which states something like: "the RPS must be attached to the same power source as the internal switch power supply.  If not, random resets may occur".

This suggests to me that the RPS and the switch must be attached to the same AC circuit, but this isn't clearly spelled out.  I'd be interested in hearing about any deployments where the RPS and switch(or whatever) were attached to seperate AC circuits.

thanks.