[c-nsp] IOS and CALEA intercepts?

david raistrick drais at atlasta.net
Wed Jan 24 17:12:08 EST 2007

Guys,

Figured this group would be a good place to ask this question:

Anyone know if Cisco has any plans to add CALEA intercept to IOS for
normal IP traffic?   I know they have some form of support for the uBR
side of things, but the latest CALEA extensions mean that "the rest of us"
now have to be able to extract a customers data stream....

Got an email from Imagestream the other day saying they planned on
providing this function for their customers and it occured to me that
perhaps Cisco has plans too?

Since we have to have our initial paperwork filed RSN, it would be good to
know if such plans to exist...:)

..david

---
david raistrick        http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html