[c-nsp] Cisco CIT test

Chris behrnetworks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 13:28:14 EDT 2007

Group,

I know this exam is retired, but being a networking academy student, I'm
allowed to take it through the end of the year to complete the CCNP. If
there's anyone out there that passed it close to the end of last year, can
you give me any pointers? What did you use to prepare for it? The Cisco
press self study guide is barely useful for a coffee table coaster. I
checked the exam review on tcpmag.com and it didn't have anything useful
except for the passing score. I noticed a lot of questions on debug output.
Any pointers/reference I can look at? I'm really in need of a clue-by-four.

Thanks,

Chris