[c-nsp] Larger scale router rollout tools?

Garry gkg at gmx.de
Tue Jul 3 01:59:40 EDT 2007

Hi,

we will be required to go through some larger number of router rollout
soon, I was wondering if there are any tools available to automate this?
I will building some config template, with the (rather small number of)
variables filled in by some simple script. I remember some ancient basic
configs on CE-routers had TFTP download of configs by default, though
the current ones (876 and the likes) have a basic config that doesn't
really do much on itself ...

I reckon I will be able to hack something up with expect etc. if nothing
else suitable exists ...

Tnx, -garry