[c-nsp] L3 Interface for 2821

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Wed Jul 4 08:49:35 EDT 2007

You only need to create the SVI's if you need layer3 in place... if you just
want to trunk VLAN's between the two there's no need to use them....

I would image you can do a LOT of VLAN's on them (don't know for sure but
guessing at 250).... never done many as never had reason.  But the nice
thing as someone else confirmed is that you can do dot1q trunking on the
ports....

Take care,

Paul