[c-nsp] Filtering BGP routes with route-map vs. not getting them in

OCOSA ListAcct listacc at ocosa.com
Fri Jul 6 18:28:20 EDT 2007

Mike,

I am not understanding what you are asking here? Explain please....

Prepending would only give Kris a longer as path...making others prefer
Kris shorter path over that one. I believe his goal is to get full
routes and do what he pleases. But use all 120,000 once he gets a bigger
router. I think it's 120,000 maybe more or less.

Actually if Kris' upstream did communities with him he could get
customers routes and default that way....much cleaner I think....

Otis