[c-nsp] RADIUS

Jose crowley.jose at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 16:44:56 EDT 2007

Hi Doug

Thanks, did not know someone had written a RADIUS server in perl, sounds
tempting.

But, let me rephrase my question, what I am looking for is a RADIUS server
which will probably be installed on a Solaris/Linux/Windows2000 platform and
will support (a great number of) Windows VISTA _clients_  with their
respective factory defaults (MS-CHAPv2, 1024bit, ..).
Anyone?