[c-nsp] SLB Question

Arie Vayner (avayner) avayner at cisco.com
Wed Jul 11 12:55:50 EDT 2007

Hmm... I am writing from (long term) memory here...
I can't test it right now, but what most likely has to be done is to
build 2 different vservers, and use the "vlan <num>" classifier (with a
different vlan ID per vserver).
Both vservers can use the same servergroup...

Saying that, I am quite positive I made it work a couple of years back,
but since then the config was migrated to CSM, so I am not anymore

Arie