[c-nsp] SSO/NSF and mpls time for switchover

xdsgrrr xdsgrrr at consultcommerce.com
Wed Jul 11 19:02:53 EDT 2007

Hi networkers  , I just found that when SSO/NSF is using with Mpls it
slowing down a lot SSO/NSF im currently switch for testing purposes mpls
off on interfaces of my routers 7606 and SSo/NSF work like a charm 0%
packet loss , i have changed sup32 to sup720 but the result is the same
the sups are running SRB1 IOS that clame that it hase support for SSO/NSF
LDP gracefull restart and there is configs applied to achieve this but the
story is the same the same 30 seconds downtime what can couse this thing ?
this is a bug or configuration problem ?