[c-nsp] NTP Config

Hitesh Vinzoda vinzoda.hitesh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 11:55:07 EDT 2007

 hey Guyz,
Thanks for your suggestions... but we are going pretty deep inside.

i dont want to sync my 6509 to sync with any public time sources.

i want 1 out of 4 6509 to act as NTP master and want redundancy in the core
for NTP and want my 350 LAN devices to be able to update the time from NTP
server (6509).

Please advice

thank in advance

Ronnie