[c-nsp] VPN client 64 bit

Roger Oliver roliver at YELLOWPAGES.COM
Thu Jul 12 19:41:09 EDT 2007

I have opened a TAC case on this a few times since vista 64bit came out.
As of two weeks ago only the SSL client he talked about works according
to cisco, I have not had time to try again but the last version from may
didn't work for me.

Roger
AIM: ippaku

"I live my life one IP packet at a time, for that ten milliseconds or
less I'm free"
-----Original Message-----
From: cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net
[mailto:cisco-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Brad Henshaw
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 3:56 PM
To: Voll, Scott; Ben D. Kusa; cisco-nsp at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [c-nsp] VPN client 64 bit

Scott Voll wrote:

> Not the SSL client but the IPSEC client.

I'm not aware of such a beast. We've had enough problems with even the
32-bit version for Vista (beta nonetheless - haven't yet tried the most
recent) that we gave up. Cisco's current VPN client support matrix also
doesn't list any clients supported for XP 64-bit or Vista 64-bit.

Ergo one must not exist, because Cisco wouldn't allow any of their
documentation to be out of date ;-)

Regards,
Brad