[c-nsp] "Cheap" Cisco Voice Solution

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Fri Jul 13 10:50:53 EDT 2007

What are you going to use for a switch?  You can get a 2811 with the PoE switch module, Unity Express, and CME with a 2-FXO VIC.  This will provide your FXO port for your land line and everything you would need.

With that all being said, not sure on ship date, cisco is coming out with a all in one box like the above that will not scale that might be cheaper.  I'll look for the name of it.

Scott