[c-nsp] DC power for 3650

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Mon Jul 16 09:24:48 EDT 2007

Yeah, hopefully someone can find that part for you... we were never able to
source it and ended up using 3750's for our requirements at the time....

I'm not sure if the docs are wrong or if there's a part # somewhere and we
just weren't able to find it.... ;)  If you can't get an answer, I can ask
around at Networkers next week and find out...

Paul