[c-nsp] DC power for 3650

Michael K. Smith - Adhost mksmith at adhost.com
Mon Jul 16 12:32:43 EDT 2007

Hello Dave:

The 3550 power supply isn't modular, so I doubt you'll find a swap-in DC
unit.  I would expect Cisco would RMA the entire device if there was a
power issue, so you probably won't find any extra power supplies
floating around with a VAR.  I guess you could get the specs and wire it
into the chassis yourself.  :-)

Regards,

Mike