[c-nsp] ? Config management software ?

Jason LeBlanc jml at packetpimp.org
Thu Jul 19 11:39:18 EDT 2007

For a more robust system you might look into OpsWare, expensive but
covers a lot of things and plugs into Tivoli and Remedy.  This is
obviously a large enterprise app and one might expect the costs and time
to be commensurate.  We use rancid currently but we're looking at
OpsWare's Network Automation System as our network (and team) grows, has
to be a fairly large network to justify.