[c-nsp] Cisco 7507 RSP4+ with VIP-2 and 2PA-FE-TX

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Fri Jul 20 11:48:49 EDT 2007

 Unless I am missing something, you shouldn't even have to go to if-conf, just
use 'show controller vip 1 proc cpu' and replace 1 with the number of the VIP
you want to examine, or all for a dum of all VIP's stats.

 As a side, I use a 7507 with several GEIP+'s and other sorted interfaces
currently (soon to be replaced) and move 400-500mb/s traffic with no problems.
I have had good luck with my 7507, but sadly enough the 256M limit on the
RSP's is a problem, so time for the fork-lift..

---
Howard Leadmon
http://www.leadmon.net