[c-nsp] Cisco 7507 RSP4+ with VIP-2 and 2PA-FE-TX

Howard Leadmon howard at leadmon.net
Fri Jul 20 15:59:42 EDT 2007

Glad I am not the only one that has a bunch of stuff like that setup at home,
I was starting to think I was weird, oh wait, maybe I am.  LOL

I actually have 5505 at home with Sup3's, the RSM and VIP2 expansion modules
in it with a Serial card in it to connect to the T1 I have coming here.  The
from that I have a PIX515 to handle all the firewall stuff, via VLAN's.

I also have some 2600's for lab, plus a couple Cat switches as well.  I am
sure this stuff draws way to much power, but I just can't resist.  Now a 6500
with powered FE ports would be sweet, but to much cash for home.

As to shipping, I can relate, even on space.  I will have the chance to pick
up a few Cat5513's and a 7513 shortly, but no place to put them, and who in
the heck would want to ship them.

---
Howard Leadmon
http://www.leadmon.net