[c-nsp] display last lines of logging

Rodney Dunn rodunn at cisco.com
Fri Jun 1 13:21:48 EDT 2007

I've had some preliminary discussions with them about some of
these ideas. Unfortunately the way it's implemented today it's
not as simple as it seems. I'm not sure I will be able to
make these happen unfortunately.

The event logs are a different infrastructure so they had
some of this capability designed in to it.

Rodney