[c-nsp] Best Routing Protocol for Scenario

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Fri Jun 1 14:34:06 EDT 2007

Sure, checkout

http://www.nexicom.net/~turbo/customernetwork.vsd

It's in Visio...

We want the voice traffic to take the T1's and the data traffic to take the
bridged ADSL ethernet connections.... we have this working now using static
routing but I want dynamic routing in place - trying to identify best
dynamic routing protocol to use....

Someone suggested EIGRP which makes some sense...;)

Thanks,

Paul