[c-nsp] APC Cabinets with SIde Air Distribution

Tim Stevenson tstevens at cisco.com
Fri Jun 1 19:34:45 EDT 2007

Correct, horizontal chassis have right to left airflow, exhausting
hot air on the left.

WRT cabinets, Panduit offers one that is designed to work with 6500
and converts airflow to front-back. See:
http://www.panduit.com/products/brochures/105309.pdf

Tim

At 05:49 PM 6/1/2007 -0400, Justin M. Streiner opined:

Tim Stevenson, tstevens at cisco.com
Routing & Switching CCIE #5561
Technical Marketing Engineer, Data Center BU
Cisco Systems, http://www.cisco.com
IP Phone: 408-526-6759