[c-nsp] Different bootldr and system versions

Rick Kunkel kunkel at w-link.net
Mon Jun 4 12:51:49 EDT 2007

At the risk of sounding like a pest, I decided to repost this question,
simply because it didn't generate any responses.  As luck would have it,
our mail server needed to be rebooted Friday around this time, and I don't
know if it got trashed while in the overly-full queue somehow, or if I
have really have asked too many questions over the past week or so. ;)

Thanks,

Rick