[c-nsp] Maximum-routes Routes on 7600 with SUP2/PFC2

Zahid Hassan zhassan at gmx.net
Mon Jun 4 15:42:43 EDT 2007

Dear All,

I am carrying full feed Internet (219K) plus VPNv4 routes (1K)
on an OSR-7609 with SUP-2/PFC2.

I seems to be getting intermittent packets drops and loss of
connectivity from CPEs terminating on this OSR.

I wondering if has anything to do with the maximum of routes
that can be programmed in the hardware allowed per protocol.

Does anyone know the maximum number of routes a SUP-2/PFC2 can carry ?

Also is there a command to configure the hardware FIB table size on a
SUP-2/PFC2 ?

Any input of comments will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Zahid