[c-nsp] OSPF Redistribution

Shakeel Ahmad shakeel.ahmad at networkncc.com
Tue Jun 5 09:41:12 EDT 2007

i know its a wiered question: redist connected , i could have used it as a
network statement in both OSPF process of which i am not sure (not able to
achieve too) : say i have a loopback 0 with ip: 1.1.1.1/32

so putting network statements in OSPF process 1 & 2 (in different areas)
will not let me have 1.1.1.1/32 advertised to both Areas.

Main objective is to advertise a network in two different OSPF processes and
different areas.